Fuel Cell Test Engineer
OverDrive Fuel Cell Engineering Inc. helps the automotive industry succeed in the vehicle electrification market. We are a new, Vancouver-based clean technology company seeking team members to fuel our growth. Our mission is to be the world’s preeminent engineering design services provider in the fuel cell industry. Do you want to be a part of our mission?
We are looking for an experienced Fuel Cell Test Engineer
to work with our clients to establish their internal testing capability. The role involves a 4 to 6 month assignment in China to commission a test facility, establish safe and valid testing capability and train local engineers on best practices in fuel cell testing. After this assignment the incumbent will return to our Vancouver facility to work on a new assignment within the product development group. This role reports to the VP of Product Development.
First 6 months:
- Commission testing equipment at the client site
- Establish a series of standardized test protocols and the associated data process tools
- Participate in the generation of a quality plan that results in tests
- Train new technologists to execute tests.
- Assume a role that can be redefined to fit other OverDrive Customer Contracts potentially in
further Test Engineering, Design of Fuel Cell Components, Materials Characterization, New
Technology Evaluations, etc.
- An engineering degree in Materials, Physics, Mechanical, Chemical processes or a similar field
- A proven track record of project work with teams
- Experience operating fuel cell test equipment
- A demonstrated aptitude for details, standardization and documentation
- Scripting and programming experience (e.g. Labview)
- The ability to step back and view the process from start to finish and to break work down to
- A collaborative character and good cross-cultural communication skills
We are looking for a team member who not only brings the needed technical skill sets, but who will fit in with a diverse group of people from around the globe. Our team is experience-driven and shares a passion for technology while valuing integrity, ingenuity, and grit.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume in a single PDF file to email@example.com
. Be sure your application clearly demonstrates how your skills and experience align to those outlined in this job posting.